Fox + Associates is located in Richmond, Virginia and was established in 1992 to provide professional consulting structural engineering services to a broad variety of clients. The firm is engaged in, and has to date completed a wide range of projects in both type and size.
Click here for a larger map
States: Delaware (DE), Georgia (GA), Maryland (MD), Mississippi (MS), North Carolina (NC), Oklahoma (OK), Pennsylvania (PA), South Carolina (SC), Virginia (VA), Washington DC, and West Virginia (WV).
- Meet the design objectives of clients by the application of engineering science and experience
- Communicate flexibly, responsively and proactively with clients, related professionals and contractors
- Design innovative and easily constructable projects
- Strive for low construction cost
- Produce thorough, high quality construction documents
- Execute code compliant designs
- Focus on accurate bids and minimal consultation during construction
- Meet deadlines
- Clive Fox, PE, Principal, established the firm in January 1992. 44 yrs exp
- John Ireland III, PE Vice President, joined the firm in May 1997. 34 yrs exp
- Melody Haller LEED AP, BS, VP, Structural Designer, joined May 1993. 29 yrs exp
- Malisa Kerens, BS, Office Administrator, joined the firm in May 1997. 28 yrs exp
- Dennis Rozema, Design Assistant, joined the firm in December 2007. 17 yrs exp
- Brian Bremner, Design Assistant, joined the firm January 2014. 12 yrs exp
- Analysis & Design
Advanced software for analysis and design of building frames in steel and concrete, foundations, 3D structures, wood framed buildings, tilt up structures, masonry structures and wind loads include the RAM Structural Suite, RAM Connection, Enercalc, RISA 3-D, WoodWorks, Masonry 4.0 - NCMA, Wind Loads on Structures - SDG, pcaWall, as well as numerous spreadsheet programs developed in-house.
- Professional Engineering Licenses
- Document Production
Construction documents are produced in the latest versions of Autodesk's AutoCAD and Revit Structure. Large format b/w and color plotters are used for reproduction of construction documents.